Welcome at Craigieburn Guest House, Dunoon, Argyll, Scotland
Welcome to the site of the Craigieburn Guest House, a charming Bed & Breakfast in Dunoon on the Cowal Peninsula, Scotland. On this site, you can see what our guest house has to offer and what activities you can do in the surrounding lands. If you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What does the Craigieburn Guest House have to offer:
- Warm welcome and a relaxed atmosphere
- Fantastic views over the Firth of Clyde
- Comfortable, clean bed- and bathrooms
- Fresh made,cooked to order, full Scottish breakfast
- Town Center within walking distance
- Ample parking space
- Free wireless internet
- Cyclists, motorists and walkers welcome
- Debit/Credit Cards accepted
- Sorry, no pets
- Value for your money (from £30.00 pppn, more information here)
Check some of our guest reviews from various sites!
Wondering what to do while you are here?
Please visit our introduction page for event information or visit the Activities page for more information.
We hope to be able to welcome you in the near future!
For more information, please contact us on 01369 702048.
Follow Craigieburn Guest House on Facebook for more event information and to keep up to date with the latest must see events!